Spy Photo/Video Watch Takes still pictures and video.!!!
Spy Photo/Video Watch
It doesn't take long, does it? One moment Bond is wielding some achingly cool gadget, and before you know it it's on the sellbuynigeria.com website.
Q's furious of course. The Spy Video Watch is literally indistinguishable from a normal (and actually quite swanky) watch, but the crucial
difference is that you can craftily record video and take photos thanks to the almost-invisible camera hidden in the number '2' of the watch face.
n fact, all the features on this genius little watch are extremely well-hidden. There's a microphone and an LED indicator on there somewhere too, but
they're sufficiently unnoticeable for you to get on with the very important business of mucking about. The video quality is pretty amazing for such a tiny camera, and you'll have no-end of fun trying to catch people up to no good (if that's what you like doing). The stills are excellent too, so any Top Secret documents you might happen upon won't go un-snapped (though it's just as handy if you see Neville from accounts picking his nose and need some blackmail material… the choice is yours).
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery is good for about 3 hours continuous sleuthing (with a full charge of 2-3 hours). It's got a whopping
2GB capacity as well, so you don't have to worry about clogging it up with pictures of your upside-down face, and getting your vids and pics
off the watch and onto your computer is easy. Just plug the included USB cable into a port and treat it in the same way you would any other
digital camera - your recordings will then be ready to upload to YouTube or send to whichever client you're doing some private work for.
Because it's such a convincing watch as well (it tells the time and everything!), you'll be able to snap and film all you like - and not a soul will
know you're doing it.
* The Spy Video Watch is not just the same as any old watch really… cause it's got an amazing hidden camera.
* Presented in an attractive display box.
* Pinhole camera concealed in the number '2' on the watch face.
* Takes still pictures and video.
* 2GB storage space.
* LED light to indicate status.
* Video format: AVI.
* 640 x 480 pixels.
* 20-30 frames per second.
* Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
* Charges via USB plug adapter (included).
* Total battery time 2 hours (for camera use, and with a full 2-3 hour charging time).
* Connects to PC via USB (cable included).
* Requires Windows XP/Vista OS or above and available USB port.
* Suitable for ages 12 years +.
* Adjustable strap.
* 4 x 4.8 x 1.6 cm (face).